Flat Head Studio
Based in Salzburg, Austria
Solve action-packed FPS puzzles by cloning yourself and playing around with time! Help Yourself is a VR puzzle shooter where you must work together with yourself - be your own best teammate! Every action you perform in a time loop is precisely replicated by a clone of you in the next loop. You have to cleverly plan ahead and cooperate with your clones across multiple timelines. We have prepared some twists for you, go try it out!
We are a small Austrian Indie Studio that started developing this game during our master’s degree at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences. This game is still in development and may undergo heavy changes. In the coming months we will work on polishing existing content and possible new features.
- Innovative cloning and time loop mechanics that push the boundaries of what is possible in VR!
- Unique blend of digital and analogue art styles
- Perfect for VR beginners and experienced users - easy to pick up, but challenging to master
- Comfortable movement
- Game is still in development - new content and level editor coming!
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Designing "Help Yourself" YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "10/10 Did not have to interact with other humans."
- Kaden MacKay, SideQuest
- "The future of VR puzzles right here."
- Dave, SideQuest
- "This game is so clever and mind blowing, I just can’t stop playing it."
- gecgecgec, App Lab
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Flat Head Studio
We are a small Austrian Indie Studio that started developing the VR puzzle shooter "Help Yourself" during our master’s degree at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences.
More information on Flat Head Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Help Yourself Credits
Lead Artist & Graphic Design
Programmer, VR Interactions & UI
Programmer & Level Design
Tech-Lead & Programmer